What “JI” does:
- Jackovich International is a “limited liability corporation” (LLC) registered in Alexandria, Virginia in the U.S. It is a commercial and trading enterprise with offices in the U.S., Austria, Slovenia and Iraq. “JI” helps American and European companies to pursue commercial opportunities in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the former Soviet Union and the Middle East.
- Jackovich International’s CEO is U.S. Ambassador (ret.) Victor Jackovich, who has lived and worked in these regions for decades and has established strong contacts there with government officials, prominent figures, professional specialists and journalists.
- For client companies, Jackovich International conducts high-level networking, market analysis and risk assessment.
- Equally important, it ensures product familiarity among potential customers, conducts vetting of eventual in-country sales representatives and provides an “early-warning system” for potential difficulties.
- Jackovich International cooperates with a network of international partnerships in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.